Tastes good with rice, roti and can eaten even as a snack.
1- Bottle guard
3-4 cups-Rice flour
To taste- Salt
- Peel and chop bottle guard into small pieces. Add some salt to it.
- After 10 min. squeeze the water from bottle guard slices.
- Chop onions, green chillies into small slices.
- Take a vessel. Add rice flour, bottle guard, onions, green chillies slices and some salt to taste.
- Mix them well. Take a plastic sheet and spread it into flat circles and take them slowly and droop it into hot oil. Let it fry until golden brown color
- Serve them with rice.
- Ginger, Curry leaves and coriander leaves paste can be added.
- Mustard seeds, cumin seeds can be added to the batter.