It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi and Fried Rice
200 gms-Fresh cream
1kg- Green peas
1 tsp-Corn flour
1. Clean and boil green peas.
2. Chop green chilles, onion in to small slices.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, green chilli slices and boiled green peas.
4. Fry them and after few minutes add fresh cream, salt and mix the curry.
5. Let it cook for 3 min.
6. Mix corn flour in a small cup of water and mix it. Now pour this corn flour mix in curry.
7. Mix the curry and leave it for 3-5 min.
8. Now put off the flame, take curry into a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
9. Serve it with roti, pulka, naan.
- Use less spicy green chillies if you want.
- Turmeric powder can be added for color.
- Adding cashew nuts paste gives more taste. Cashew nuts and green chillies can be fried and grinded this paste has to be used while frying.
- Always used whipped cream.