It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi
1 cup-Soya chunks powder/Meal maker
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp-Garam masala
1 tsp- Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 pod-Curry leaves
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
1. Soak soya chunks powder. Chop onion into small slices.
2. Grind cloves, poppy seeds, cinnamon, cumin seeds into paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves, onion slices and mix it.
4. After 3 min add soaked soya chunks powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala and more water. Mix the curry well.
5. Let it cook for 5-10 min. Add grinded masala paste and leave the curry for 2 min.
6. Put off the flame.Take the curry into another bowl.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
8. Serve it with roti, naan, pulka.
- In place soya chunks powder, soya chunks can be used directly.
- Add some butter to the curry for softness.
- Tomato puree can be added.