PTI Ajwain seeds, also known as bishop's weed, are an uncommon spice that's found in certain areas of Asia. These tiny fruit pods are aromatic, have a slightly bitter and pungent taste, similar to thyme, only stronger. A tiny amount of raw ajwain seeds will over powder the flavor of a dish.
PTI Ajwain has been using as an ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. It is popular to promote healthy digestion, treat flatulence and relieve constipation. And we all know that the first step to losing weight is to have a healthy digestive system.
Chewing raw ajwain seeds (alone or with a little sugar) can help with digestion. Add a tablespoon of ajwain to a bowl of boiling water and inhaling the steam relieves symptoms of a cold, like a stuffed nose. Ajwain is the best-known herb for indigestion. It eradicates the problem of constipation within just a few hours and has the capability to control the problem of acidity. Drinking ajwain water daily empty stomach in the morning increases metabolic rate and dissolves the subcutaneous fat of the body.
Due to its curative properties, it works as a healer of kidney and liver infections. The people who are likely to suffer from such problems just need to drink ajwain water daily before sleep. Within a couple of days, changes will be visible. From ages, Indian females are taking it to cure menstrual problems, It works on all aspects, delayed menses, overbreeding, early menses. It controls the whole cycle.
The complexity of the flavor of PTI Ajwain seeds makes it an interesting spice to add to curries as it gives the dish a unique taste. Ajwain seeds are added to deep-fried dishes like pakoras. This spice has health benefits, something that you should not ignore.
1. Fight bacteria and fungi.
2. Improve cholesterol levels.
3. May lower blood pressure.
4. Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion.
5. May prevent coughing and improve airflow.
6. Has anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Ajwain helps in boosting your metabolism that helps in weight loss. If you don't have time to make tea, just have one spoon full of ajwain seeds early in the morning.
8. Prevents Hair Fall and Dandruff: You can use ajwain for hair as the oil if applied regularly on your scalp, will fight with dandruff and get rid of them in no time.