PTI Ajwain Carrom seeds are the seeds of the ajwain herb and are a common spice in Indian cuisine. They are brown in color and have a pungent, bitter taste. They look similar to cumin seeds, but their taste and aroma are closer to that of thyme. They’re often sold as whole seeds but can also be ground into a powder and used as a cooking spice.
PTI Ajwain Carrom Seeds are incredibly nutritious, being rich in fiber. These are also rich in antioxidants, and other vitamins and minerals. These seeds are valued for their healing and curative properties and have been used for ages as a medicinal ingredient in Ayurveda.
Due to its curative properties, it works as a healer of kidney and liver infections. The people who are likely to suffer from such problems just need to drink ajwain water daily before sleep. Within a couple of days, changes will be visible. From ages, Indian females are taking it to cure menstrual problems, It works on all aspects, delayed menses, overbreeding, early menses. It controls the whole cycle.
The complexity of the flavor of ajwain seeds makes it an interesting spice to add to curries as it gives the dish a unique taste. Ajwain seeds are added to deep-fried dishes like pakoras. This spice has health benefits, something that you should not ignore.
1. Fight bacteria and fungi.
2. Improve cholesterol levels.
3. May lower blood pressure.
4. Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion.
5. May prevent coughing and improve airflow.
6. Has anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Ajwain helps in boosting your metabolism that helps in weight loss. If you don't have time to make tea, just have one spoon full of ajwain seeds early in the morning.
8. Prevents Hair Fall and Dandruff: You can use ajwain for hair as the oil if applied regularly on your scalp, will fight with dandruff and get rid of them in no time.