Liquorice, commonly called as mulethi in India is a popular condiment that not only acts as a good flavouring agent but is also a widely used home remedy because of its widespread medical properties. It has been in use since ancient times in Indian Ayurveda. PTI Malathi Whole is best popular for its skin lightening & brightening properties. All helps get rid of dullness & dehydrated skin. You can use it in your regular face packs.
PTI Malathi Whole combats digestive issues, combats respiratory infections, treats canker sores, protects the liver, helps in weight reduction, promotes oral health, improves immunity, memory improvement, boosts immunity, hormonal regulation. It also has wonderful effects on the scalp and hair which involves preventing hair loss, treating dandruff, boosting hair growth.
Cures Cough And Cold: Chewing on mulethi sticks is an age-old remedy for sore throat. Its e properties help with conditions like whooping cough, asthma, dry cough. Mix ½ teaspoon ginger juice to mulethi tea, to soothe asthma and bronchial conditions. For a cold mix 1 teaspoon ginger, cinnamon and mulethi powder to one cup of boiling water add honey and drink this mixture 1-2 times a day.
How To Make Mulethi Powder At Home?
Ingredients: 20 parts of fresh mulethi roots
1. Cut the fresh roots from the mulethi plant.
2. Wash them properly with water to remove soil and other impurities.
3. Cut the roots into pieces and allow it to dry under direct sunlight.
4. Keep it under the sun for a week or so until there is no moisture left.
5. Ground the dried root in a grinder till it becomes a fine powder.
6. Air-dry the powder to remove any extra moisture.
7. Pass it through sieve no.100 to remove fine impurities.
8. Store it in cool places in airtight containers for future use.