1/4 kg-Green peas
1 pod-Curry leaf
1 tsp-Bengal gram
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
1. Peel and chop carrot into medium slices. Clean carrot slices and green peas.
2. Take them into a pressure cooker. Add water and salt to it.
3. Let it boil up to 3 whistles. Then, drain boiled carrot and green peas in a strainer bowl and let it cool down.
4. Now, chop onions and green chilies into small slices.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add black gram, curry leaves and green chili slices.
6. Add onion slices when it pops up. Sauté and leave it until the onion turns into golden color.
7. Now, add carrot, green peas. Mix it well.
8. Now add some salt and mix it.