Homemade berry lemonade with strawberry syrup is a perfect treat in the hot summer season.
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY SYRUP
- In a saucepan take strawberries, water and sugar together and boil them to mix sugar.
- On simmer, heat until the strawberries turn pale and the liquid starts turning red for about 10 minutes.
- Let the syrup cool for about an hour. Strain and refrigerate it for about 2 weeks.
BERRY FLAVOURED LEMONADE
In a glass tumbler, blend together strawberry syrup, lemon juice and ice-cold water. Add a few pieces of strawberry fruit and lemon slices on top.
2. ICY WATERMELON SUMMER DELIGHT
Watermelon is definitely the best heat beater of the summer. The ultimate summer refreshment is surely the icy watermelon summer delight.
3. MINT, CUCUMBER AND LEMON JUICE
Fresh and light flavoured best summer drink is a combination of the threesome non-fruit ingredients cucumber, lemon and mint leaves. It's a great healthy drink for non-fruit lovers.
4. MIXED FRUIT PUNCH
Take your favourite fruits together and freeze them in form of ice cubes. Mix them with seltzer water later. Add as many fruits as required as per your taste.
5. MELON SLUSHIES FOR SUMMER
Whether it be lime, watermelon, or ginger-mint flavour, these fruit slushies will keep you refreshed and cool during the hot summers.