A quick baking recipe for microwave chocolate cake:
This chocolate cake recipe in the microwave can be baked and cooked in just around 2 minutes and it really tastes delicious. You can do the same process with any of your favourite flavours but we personally prefer chocolate flavour as it would well get complimented with different nuts, chips or with hot fudge or brownie too.
In total, the recipe takes around 8 minutes for serving where 6 minutes is taken for the preparation and 2 minutes for cooking/baking in the microwave. Here the recipe quantity we are providing can be served for 2 people.
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Of Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Of Softened Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Of Cocoa Butter
- 1 Pinch Of Salt
- ¼ Cup Of White Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Of All-Purpose Flour
DIRECTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
- Take a medium-sized microwave bowl and set it with any non-stick spray and keep aside.
- Mix butter, egg, sugar, milk and vanilla extract together and blend them in a mixing bowl.
- Now combine the baking powder, all-purpose flour, salt, and cocoa powder together and blend them into a mixture.
- Transfer the batter into the greased bowl set aside initially.
- Cover the microwave with a lid and cook on high for about 2 to 2 and ½ minutes or until the cake becomes soft like a sponge.
- Since microwaves are different and cook differently, adjust the cooking time according to your machine.
- Let the cake settle and cool for about 5 minutes before you serve.
- Serve with your favourite toppings like chocolate syrup, nuts, dry fruits etc.