It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi and Fried Rice
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
1/2 tsp-Red chilli powder
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
2 tsp-Fresh cream
- Boil tomato in less water and grind tomatoes into gravy. Keep it aside.
- Grind poppy seeds, garlic, ginger, cinnamon into paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add masala paste and leave it for few min.
- Add tomato gravy, salt, red chilli powder and let it cook for 20 min.
- Then add butter and when the oil oozes out, add coriander leaves, fresh cream and sugar.
- After few min put off the flame. Take the curry into another bowl.
- Add panner slices before serving.
- Serve it with roti, naan, pulka
- Onion slices can be added as per requirement.
- Cashew nut paste gives more taste.