It is good with Chapathi/Roti or Rice
1 cup-Soya chunks/Meal maker
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1. Grind onion, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds or 4-5 cloves, cinnamon, poppy seeds into paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves and grinded masala paste.
3. After 3 min add soya chunks and fry the curry well.
4. After 5 min add red chilli powder, salt and leave it for few more min.
5. Put off the flame.Take the curry into another bowl.
6. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
7. Serve it with pulka, naan and roti.
- Tomato puree can be added as per requirement.
- Add butter for softness.
- Make sure to fry the curry well.