It is good with Chapathi/Roti or Rice
1 cup-Soya chunks/meal maker
1-Small raw mango
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp-Coriander seeds powder
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp-Ginger-Garlic paste
1/2 tsp-Garam Masala
1/2 bunch-Corinader leaves
1. Clean and soak soya chunks for 15 min. Chop mango, onion and green chilies into small slices.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste and fry them.
3. Add onion, green chilies and mango slices. Mix it well.
4. After few min add soya chunks, mango slices, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, garam masala and water.
5. Mix the curry well and let it cook. After 10 min put off the flame.
6. Take the curry into another bowl.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
8. Serve it with pulka, naan and roti.
- Make sure to use only raw mango.
- Adding butter makes curry soft.
- Seasoning can be added for this curry.