Tastes good with rice and can be eaten directly as salad
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
- Chop cabbage, ginger, green chilies into small slices and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger and green chili slices. Let them pop up.
- Now, add cabbage slices and mix it well.
- After few minutes add salt and mix the curry well. Close with a lid until cabbage gets soft and boiled.
- After removing the lid let it fry for another 3-5 min until the curry is dry without any watery. Make sure to mix it once in a while.
- Put off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with rice.
- Add red chili also for more spicy curry. Onions can be added too.
- Boiled green peas can be added in any type of cabbage curry.
- It tastes delicious with ghee rice.