This recipe tastes good with rice and roti.
1/2 tsp- Red chili powder
2 tsp-Ground nuts
1 tsp- Bengal gram
1 tsp- Mustard seeds
1 tsp- Cumin seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
Pinch of-Turmeric powder
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
- Grate cabbage, carrot and potato. Clean them and let them dry for 10 min.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add bengal gram, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ground nut, curry leaves and fry them until they pop up.
- Now add the grated vegetables and mix them.
- Add salt, turmeric powder.
- Mix the curry once in a while and let it cook for 3-5 Mins.
- Put off the flame and add red chili powder. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with rice.
- Instead of grating the vegetables can even chopped into small pieces.
- Red dried chilies or green chili slices gives more taste instead of red chili powder. If you are adding chilies instead of chili powder add at the time of seasoning.
- Boiled green peas can be added in any type of cabbage curry.