tasts good with rice,idly, dosa
1/2 kg- Cabbage
4-Red dried chilies
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
A pinch-Turmeric powder
1. Chop and clean the cabbage. Let it dry.
2.Heat oil in a pan. Fry the cabbage for few min and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in the same pan. Add red dried chilies, garlic, cumin seeds.
4.Now grind this seasoning with the cabbage.
5. Add salt, turmeric powder and mix/grind the chutney well.
6. Heat oil in a small pan. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and let them pop up.
7. Garnish the chutney with this seasoning.
8. Serve it with rice, roti, idli, dosa.
- Onions can be added as per our choice.
- Coriander leaves can be added