This recipe tastes good with rice and roti.
1/2 Kg- Carrots
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 tsp- Urad dal
1 pod-Curry leaves
1-Red dried chilli
3 tsp-Ground nut
1 tsp-Red chilli Powder
A pinch-Turmeric powder
- Peel and grate carrot. Chop capsicum, green chillies and keep them a side.
- Dry rost ground nut, cumin seeds and blend it in mixer in to cores powder and keep it a side
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves, red dried chilli, green chillies and garlic.
- Let them pop and add grated carrot, turmeric powder and salt. Mix the curry well.
- After few minutes add capsicum slices and close it with lid until it is soft. Remove the lid when it is soft and fry it until dry. Now sprinkle ground nut power, red chilli powder. Mix the curry.
- After 5 min put off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with roti, puri, rice.
- Onion slices can be added.