It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Garam Masala
1 tsp-Red chilli Powder
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Corinader seeds powder
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
1. Chop onion into small slices.
2. Grind two onions slices, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds into paste and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add garam masala, curry leaves grinded masala paste and fry it.
4. After few minutes add remaining onion slices, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, yogurt and poppy seeds paste and a small glass of water to the curry.
5. Mix the curry and leave it for 10-12 min.
6. Now put off the flame and take the curry into a bowl.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
8. Serve it with roti, naan, pulka.
- Tamarind juice can be added for sour taste.
- Make sure the curry is boiled well.
- Add butter for softness.