Ching's Schezwan Fride Rice Masala is an Indian seasoning mix of traditional Indian and Chinese spices that makes cooking one's own fried rice at home easy and effortless. Ching's Schezwan Fride Rice Masala contains a mix of spices like ginger, cumin, garlic, onion, and white pepper Ching's masala seasoning offers any home cook a strong base that can be used to create dishes sure to impress in 3 simple steps. Used extensively in Indian and Desi Chinese, or Indo Chinese, cuisine since its creation by the Chinese community found in Kolkata masala has become popular throughout Southern Asia in both masala dishes and curry. So use the seasoning mix to make tasty Schezwan fried rice and to flavor curries.
Schezwan fried rice prepared with Ching's Schezwan Fride Rice Masala. What's more, this Chinese masala is easy to cook and requires no big effort. So use this fiery fried rice masala to relish your favorite Chinese rice dish every day at home. It is very tasty and flavorful. The smell of the masala also good. It is healthy and tasty.
You can use it as a dip or a spread and even cook with it. On its own, it becomes a spicy dip for snacks like fries, pakoras, and bhajiya or starters like spring rolls. Spread it on anything - from dosa and vada pav to paratha and pizza - to add some extra zing.
To make schezwan fried rice:
1. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and stir fry 1 cup of chopped vegetables of your choice.
2. Add 3 cups of boiled rice to the vegetables. Add 1 tsp of Ching's Schezwan fried rice masala and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
1. Easy-to-cook Desi Chinese meal kit
2. No need to add salt, spice or sauce
3. Contains the exact balance of spice mix required