MDH Achari Aaloo Masala is a dry powder mix of spices and herbs, formulate to enable even a novice to cooking a delicious dish of achar Aloo. Achari Aaloo Masala may also be using to cook achari potatoes, a dish featuring a South Asian pickle. MDH Achari Aaloo Masala takes special care in selecting the raw material for the ground single spices category. This provides the consumer with spices prepares from the choicest raw material maintaining the highest processing standards. SPICESMDH blended spices are a class apart. Each blend has been specially formulating to impart a genuine taste to various Indian food preparations. Decades of research have gone into preparing these blends to require in specific and classical Indian dishes. Indian traditional cookery is free of preservatives and artificial flavor enhancers. MDH does not use these synthetics.
Achari aloo is a popular Punjabi side dish with potatoes and Indian pickling spices. The slightly tangy and spicy flavors make this dish very special and in all of Aloo Recipes. This aloo recipe is a quick and easy stir fry made in less than 20 minutes, tastes best with dal, rice, roti, or paratha. Vegan recipe. Achari Aloo is a spicy potato dish and has all the flavors of a typical North Indian pickle.
Health benefits of eating potatoes:
Potato is probably the most loved vegetable. It goes very well with every other vegetable and is found in almost every kitchen across the globe. It is one of the most consumed crops in the world.
How To Make Achari Aloo Masala In 5 Minutes: Step-By-Step Recipe
1. Make an achari masala mix with whole red chili, methi seeds, saunf, mustard seeds, and cumin seeds. Throw everything in a blender and coarsely grind.
2. Pour mustard oil in a kadhai and add grated ginger garlic. Fry till the raw smell is gone.
3. Add achari masala mix, Kashmiri red chili powder, salt, and turmeric powder and mix. Fry for a while.
4. Add boiled and peeled baby potatoes to the kadhai and mix. Coat each and every potato with the achari mix.
5. Add vinegar, mix everything together and serve. Pair achari aloo masala with roti or paratha and enjoy your meal.