MDH Bombay Biryani Masala is a ready-made spice blend for making tasty Biryanis. Bombay Biryani is a popular Indian dish prepare with highly seasoned rice and meat or fish or vegetables. MDH Bombay Biryani Masala is a ready-made spice blend for making tasty Biryanis. So Bombay biryani masala is using in preparing Spicy, hot rice pulao layered with lamb or chicken and potatoes. It can also be use to prepare other various Indian or continental rice-based cuisine. MDH Bombay biryani masala is of very superior quality. Because it is 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives.
Since this Biryani Masala is load with rich and flavourful spices, many people prefer it for lunch. So this ready-made spice blend acts as a flavor enhancer for many types of dishes and helps you save time in preparing the perfect Masala. So it adds an extra level of spice which is perfect and prefers in almost all Continental and Indian cuisines that revolve around rice recipes. The freshly ground spices provide the right balance of spice and savory for every dish.
Preparation of Biryani:
1. Wash and soak Basmati rice in twice its volume of cold water for 20 min.
2. Cut meat/ Chicken into small cubes and marinate it for 30 minutes in a mix of garlic-ginger paste, salt, yogurt & lemon juice.
3. Heat a saucepan with oil and add the chopped onion and fry it till golden brown then add the potatoes and cook it and then add the chopped tomatoes and stir it.
4. Add theBombay biryani masala and mix it well and add the meat pieces and 3 cups of water, cover and simmer it for 20 minutes, add the salt.
5. Boil rice till half the water remains. In a large saucepan place the rice in layers.
6. Add the meat with meat mix in between.
7. And add remaining water and simmer till fully cooked. Serve hot with yogurt or ‘raita’.