MDH Chutney Podina Masala includes various natural herbs and condiments. And the masala is great to add flavour and aroma to dishes. Because it is an aromatic flavour and spice to spruce up the taste. Freshly prepared pudina chutney from pudina leaves tastes way better than this. When you add curd, this becomes highly salty and overshadows the taste of the main item. Mint chutney is made up of fresh Mint leaves or Pudina, which are blended with ginger, garlic, and other spices to create a spicy hot but refreshing cool aromatic chutney. So, This hot and spicy Mint chutney will add a refreshing taste to any dish. Store in an airtight container once the lid has been opened. This helps preserve the aroma of the product
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MDH PUDINA CHUTNEY MASALA:
1. Mint found in chutney masala contains anti-inflammatory properties that help manage conditions like asthma.
2. This masala addresses some stomach problems such as indigestion and acidity, among others.
3. The chutney masala helps relieve headache and stress-related complications.
4. This product contains antioxidants that prevent fight free radicals that trigger different conditions like cancer.
5. Coriander in MDH Chutney Podina Masala helps the body fight different infections.
6. Coriander also improves the health and the appearance of the skin.
MDH Pudina chutney masala, Tomatoes, Cashew nuts, Turmeric powder, Ginger-garlic piece, Green chillies, Vegetable oil, Coriander powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Garam Masala, Red chilli powder, Milk, Salt, Sugar, Butter, Dried Kasuri Methi leaves.
HOW TO COOK:
1. Warm some milk and soak some cashew nuts for fifteen minutes.
2. Afterwards, grind the cashew nuts into a fine paste.
3. Slice tomatoes and cook under medium heat. Add ginger-garlic pieces and green chillies to the tomatoes. Crush the tomato mixture to form a fine paste.
4. Afterwards, add MDH Pudina Chutney masala, chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder and turmeric powder to the tomato paste.
5. Allow the mixture to boil before adding sugar.
6. Stir and add the cashew nut paste. Also, add water and milk.