MDH Karahi Paneer Masala is a mixture of spices using to add flavor to Karachi paneer (hard cubes of cheese), a famous Indian vegetarian dish. It is a type of spice blend that is using for Indian cheese paneer. It is a mixture of high-quality Indian spices that go very well with hard cubes of cheese or Paneer. So it is famous among people in India who follow a vegetarian diet.
Paneer is a versatile ingredient that is used as a meat alternate among many Indian households. Because of the Hindu population in India, a lot of people are non-meat eaters.
Karahi is a type of pan use by Indians when cooking almost all dishes, especially curry. The Karahi is the perfect shape to allow heat to enter the ingredients and add that real flavor from spices.
A low-fat cow milk paneer is, in fact, ideal for you if you are on a weight loss diet. Know why paneer is one of the best foods that you can consume almost daily. Because paneer made of low-fat cow milk is low on fat and high on protein.
Recipe using MDH karahi Paneer Masala:
Ingredients: 2 Tbsp MDH KARAHI PANEER MASALA, 2 cups paneer cut into cubes, 1 cup Tomato Puree, 1 cup Onion Puree, 1 Cup of Green, Red, and Yellow Bell Pepper, 2 Tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste, 2 Tbsp oil, Salt to taste.
How to cook:
1. Heat the oil in a Karahi pan, stirfry onion, and ginger-garlic paste until lightly golden.
2. Shallow fry onion cubes and a trio of capsicum. Set aside.
3. Add MDH Paneer Masala with a little water. Mix well and allow it to boil.
4. Add your tomato puree and cook for another 5 minutes until it boils.
5. Place the stirfried onions in the pan and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add salt to taste and the Paneer. Garnish using coriander leaves and ginger julienne.