MDH Meat Curry Masala is a unique of pepper-coriander-chilli, that imparts a dark tan and a hot taste to non-veg dishes, especially meat. Since Indians love their meat really spiced up, a fair amount of flavoring spices lend this blend an aromatic chorus.
Consumption of meat can have many health benefits which may include improving skin health, boosting the immune system, providing energy, and improving iron absorption in the body. It may aid in the production of hemoglobin and is a rich source of protein and other essential amino acids. Meat has a possibly high amount of zinc content, which can help to boost immunity. Due to its antioxidant properties, zinc is responsible for creating antibodies to fight free radicals that may put us at a higher risk for chronic diseases. Vitamins are also a big part of one’s diet, and vitamins A, B, and D are commonly found in meat as well. Not only do these vitamins promote good vision, stronger teeth, and bones but they also support the central nervous system.
Suggested Recipe, Punjabi Mutton Curry using MDH Meat Curry Masala:-
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add onions, and saute till the onions turn golden in color.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for few seconds.
3. Add mutton on bone, cut into 1-inch pieces and saute on high heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add yogurt and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add 2 tbs meat masala and cook till fragrant.
7. Add 4 cups water and salt to taste, stir to mix, cover, and pressure cook on medium heat till 5-6 whistles or till mutton is fully done.
8. Remove lid and cook for another 4-5 minutes to adjust consistency.