MDH Pani Puri Masala has the perfect blend of spices that help you prepare the perfect Pani Puri at home. Pani Puri or Gol Gappa is popular street food in India. Bring home the recipe to make this delicious street food drink with MDH Pani Puri Masala. This special masala mix helps make a spicy digestive drink with a hint of mint and spices in it easily. Just fill a puri with moong or mashed potatoes, dip it in the spicy drink and eat it whole.
A tasty Pani puri, also as gol gappa is everyone’s favorite appetizer, producing delicious flavors that taste authentic - but what about all the prep work? Pani Puri Masala has got you cover, offering up a traditional blend of Indian/Pakistani spices that produces an original flavor that you all rejoice. MDH Pani Puri Mix includes a spicy, bright palate of spices: ginger, black pepper, clove, red chili, cumin, bay leaf, and cinnamon. It also contains multiple ranges of great flavors to make a complicated, savory entree without all that jam-packed shopping cart. Shan uses V-lock packaging to ensure freshness and a farm-to-table taste!
Our Instant Pani Puri Masala contains the richness of nutritive ingredients to enhance the taste of various dishes and food items also. The main feature of this dish is it's very lightweight and acceptable in all age groups.
Directions to use:
1. To prepare tasty Pani puri water, take 350g Mint leaves and 100g coriander leaves and wash grind them together to make a paste.
2. Add this MDH Pani Puri Masala and 1 ltr chilled water into the paste. Mix it for 5 minutes.
3. Tasty Pani puri water is ready. Prepare puri stuffed with boiled mashed potato, black chickpeas, and tamarind chutney.
4. Then dip this puri into the water and serve it.
5. Do not add salt or another masala.
They are high in fiber and rich in potassium, vitamin B-complex and vitamin C. One plate of Panipuri has about 4 grams of fat, out of which 2 grams are saturated fat. Reducing the fat would require minimizing the oil content that the puris are fried in.