MDH Sindhi Biryani Masala is a Spice blend for rice cooked with meats. The Sindhi Biryani Masala is a Stunning Product of the MDH Grocery Collections. Spices under this brand are manufacturing using clean, mature, premium quality raw spices. Traditionally it is use in Indian Foods to balance the taste and help in digestion, This is a Vegetarian product, anti-microbial, anti-fungal. When it comes to biryanis, Sindhi biryani is quite different than regular biryani as it is more spicy and tangy. It is said that this so popular biryani recipe originate from the Sindh province of Pakistan. If you are willing to cook Sindhi biryani recipe is full of the aroma of green mint, chilies, and coriander with all spices, you need to use MDH Sindhi Biryani Masala for that unique flavor and precise blend of spices.
Recipe using Sindhi Biryani Masala:
1. Marinate 500 g chicken/meat pieces (cubed, with bone) in a mix of yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, salt, and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Also soak 500 g Basmati rice twice the volume of water for 20 minutes.
3. Chop 100 g onions and 200 g peeled potatoes (pieces of 1.5 cm³) and slit/cut 10 small green chilies.
4. Fry them in 150 g cooking oil till onions are brown and potatoes cooked.
5. Add chopped 200 g tomatoes, one pack of Sindhi Biryani Masala, and little water.
6. Mix well, stir and cook till tomatoes are soft.
7. Add marinated meat/chicken pieces and 3 cups of water and cook till meat is tender and little curry remains.
8. Boil soaked rice till half the water remains.
9. In a large cook and serve pan place rice in layers with meat/chicken mix in between.
10. Add remaining water till rice is well cooked.
11. Mix gently before serving along with natural yogurt or “raita”.