Nutrela Soya Chunks are also called a meal maker or nutri nuggets. Nutrela Soya Chunks made from defatted soy flour and made into granules or chunks and are a good source of protein. So soya is an excellent addition to your diet if you are following a vegetarian or vegan meal plan.
“Eating 25 to 30 grams of soya chunks a day is beneficial and will not increase the estrogen levels in the body. Neither will it increase the uric acid levels in the body”. So, we recommends consuming the fresh, home-cooked version if you really want to reap the health benefits of soya chunks.
Easy soya chunks recipes:
1. Soaking the soya chunks in hot water and adding them to your fried rice and salads. That are the easiest ways to include them in your diet. 2. However, you can also make a versatile soya chunks recipe with very less effort.
3. Just soak 1 cup soya chunks in 2 ½ cups of boiled water and rinse them in cold water after they soften and set aside.
4. Grind 2 tomatoes to make a paste. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add a pinch of asafoetida and ½ tsp cumin seeds and let it crackle.
5. Then add 1 sprig curry leaves, 2 finely chopped green chillies, 2 finely chopped onion. And saute until the onion becomes soft and golden. 6. Add 2 tsp ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell goes off.
7. Then add the tomato paste and fry till oil starts leaving the masala. Then add ¼ tsp red chilli powder, ¼ tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder and salt to taste.
8. Fry again for 3 minutes and add the soaked soya chunks. Fry until the masala coats each chunk.
9. You can now keep frying the masala and serve it as soya chunks fry, or simmer it in 1 cup of water and enjoy it as soya chunks curry.
10. Just add water and 1 cup cooked rice and get ready for soya pulao! Just garnish whatever you make with 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves because you are good to go.