PTI Malthi Powder is an excellent digestive herb. But the anti-flatulent property of the roots reduces the formation of gas in the alimentary canal. It also increases appetite, reduces indigestion and promotes better absorption of nutrients in the body higher concentration of fibre in the root powder, makes this a potent remedy for constipation and other digestive issues.
Liquorice, commonly as mulethi in India, is a popular condiment that not only acts as a good flavouring agent but is also widely used for home remedies because of its widespread medical properties. So, it has been in use since ancient times in Indian Ayurveda. Liquorice or mulethi is best known for its skin lightening & brightening properties. All helps get rid of blemishes, dullness & dehydrated skin because of this powder. So you can use it in your regular face packs also.
The abundance of flavonoids in mulethi powder, helps the body shed excess weight faster. Being load with fibre and essential nutrients, when taken regularly, mulethi satiates the hunger pangs and prevents overeating and hence can play a pivotal role in one’s weight loss regimen.
So, PTI Malthi powder plays a crucial role in promoting hair growth. It effectively increases blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles, which in turn enriches the roots by bringing in more nutrients through the blood supply and help new hair growth.
How To Make Mulethi Powder At Home?
Ingredients: 20 parts of fresh mulethi roots
1. Cut the fresh roots from the mulethi plant.
2. Wash them properly with water to remove soil and other impurities.
3. Cut the roots into pieces and allow them to dry under direct sunlight.
4. Keep it under the sun for a week or so until there is no moisture left.
5. Ground the dried root in a grinder till it becomes a fine powder.
6. Air-dry the powder to remove any extra moisture.
7. Pass it through sieve no.100 to remove fine impurities.
8. Store it in cool places in airtight containers for future use.