Shan Black Pepper Powder is made from handpicked black peppers, grind to perfection; Shan pepper Powder creates the perfect balance of peppery aroma and zesty flavor for your meal. Black pepper and its active compound piperine may have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Shan Black Peppers are a basic food ingredient with tons of health benefits as well as a savory constitution.
Black Pepper Powder is also as kali Mirch powder or kali Miri powder. Black pepper comes from the pepper plant. It is a smooth woody vine that grows up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. It begins to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develops into berries, which are known as peppercorns.
Shan Black Pepper Powder is an authentic Indian spice use in preparing curry recipes. It is easy and quick to prepare. It is preparing by grinding roasted Black Pepper Corns into fine powder. Black Pepper Corns can either be dry roasted under a low flame or can be dried under the sun for few days.
1. Whole black peppercorns are consider as an important spice of whole garam masala.
2. 2-3 whole peppercorns are sufficient to bring enough flavor in pulao, biryani, curries, and gravy recipes.
3. Ground pepper powder is often using for seasoning various salads and raita recipes.
4. You can coat the steaks, skewed paneer, or chicken with crushed peppercorns before cooking.
1. Whole as well ground peppercorns must be store in a cool, dry, and dark place.
2. The best place to store them for a long time is air-tight containers.
3. You can store whole peppercorns for about 1-2 years and ground pepper can be store for about 3-4 months.
4. Some people buy whole peppercorns in a bulk quantity and freeze them for several years.
1. Black pepper is an excellent source of manganese.
2. It is considered as a very good source of iron and vitamin K.
3. Also it is good as a dietary fiber.
4. Black pepper helps in improving our digestion power.
5. Chewing 3-4 whole black peppercorns is a great treatment of conjusted throat and cough problems.