Free delivery with $100 purchase in Toronto & GTA area
Shopping Cart 0
Your Cart is EmptyContinue Shopping
Shan Chicken 65 helps you create the perfect blend of sweet & sour fried chicken curry at home. Chicken 65 traditionally is a spicy, deep-fried chicken recipe. The flavor of the dish can be attributed to red chilies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. Chicken 65 is a popular spicy delicious and hot south Indian restaurant-style boneless chicken starter. There are many ways a chicken 65 is prepare. The flavor of the chicken also comes from the delicious ginger-garlic paste which is used as a marinade on the chicken pieces. So, enjoy the crispy fried chicken 65 with onion rings and green chutney.
One of the spiciest chicken delicacies of South Indian cuisine, Chicken 65 is a delight for meat lovers. This chicken 65 recipe will help you make delicious, spicy, and authentic South Indian chicken dishes in under an hour. The Recipe of Chicken 65 is a tasty chicken starter recipe that you can try at your next house party. With this super easy chicken 65 recipes, your friends and family are sure to shower you with compliments. Children will absolutely love the crispy and spicy chicken 65 in their snacks. Chicken 65 is prepared using chicken marinated in spices and flavored with tomato ketchup and yogurt. So, it is also perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays, and anniversaries.
1. Mix the yogurt with all the spices, cornflour, ginger-garlic paste, Shan Chicken 65 mix, and some salt.
2. Add the vinegar only if your yogurt is not sour. Add the chicken pieces to this and mix well.
3. Refrigerate this mixture for about 2 hours to let the marinade work its magic on the chicken pieces. You can also leave it overnight in the refrigerator
4. When you are ready to fry, heat the oil in a Kadai or pan. The amount of oil should be enough to almost cover the pieces so the quantity required will depend on your pan.
5. Gently add the marinated chicken pieces one by one without overlapping and fry on a medium-low flame until golden brown, turning every once in a while. The outside should turn a dark golden brown otherwise the meat won’t be cooked through.
6. The chicken pieces will shrink a bit on frying as the moisture leaves the meat. The sizzling of the oil will also die down almost completely.
7. Do a quick taste test and remove from the oil. Drain on paper towels as you fry the next batch. Add the curry leaves when you are frying up the last batch and let it turn crisp.
8. Drain and add curry leaves to the fried pieces of chicken. Give everything a quick stir and serve hot with lemon wedges and raw sliced onions.
Categories: Grocery NonVeg Masalas Products Shan Spices & Masalas