Shan Chicken Tandoori Masala helps you recreate the traditional barbeque experience at home. Tandoori chicken, a dish of roasted chicken marinated in yogurt and generously spiced, giving the meat its trademark red color. So it is named for the cylindrical clay oven in which it is cooked, a tandoor. Grilled Tandoori Chicken is succulently juicy from being marinated in Greek yogurt and lemon spiced marinade. Because it is smoky from the grill and the smoked paprika and boasts a tapestry of earthy flavors from garam masala to ginger to garlic.
Tandoori Chicken minimizes the intake of fats and carbs. The herbs that are adding to Tandoori Chicken as seasoning increases the nutrient value of the dish. It is believed that Tandoori Chicken is good for your brain health! Tandoori Chicken is obviously a great dish that is both healthy and tasty. Many popular celebs have included it in their healthy diet chart. Just grab a tandoor and prepare your favorite dish or order one right away.
Recipe using Shan Chicken Tandoori Masala:
Chicken - 1½ kg /3.3 lbs, 8-12 portions make slits on each; Plain Yogurt - 1 cup/200g whipped & strained; Lemon Juice - 5-6 tablespoons; Cooking Oil - 4-6 tablespoons; Shan Tandoori Masala Mix - 1 packet do not mix in water.
STEPS OF COOKING:
1. Mix lemon juice, food color, Shan Tandoori Masala Mix, and 2 tablespoons oil/butter. Apply to chicken pieces. Prick all over the meat. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Apply strained yogurt and set aside for 3 hours +.
3. Arrange the pieces in a tray and discard the marinade.
4. Bake in a preheated oven, (350°F) for 25 minutes. Apply remaining oil / melted butter on the chicken and place the tray under the high setting of the grill until lightly brown or barbecue.
5. Serving Suggestion: Serve hot Chicken Tandoori with Shan Tamarind / Green Chutney.
6. Shan tandoori chicken BBQ mix is easy to cook and hard to resist. This is a delicious mix for tandoori-style barbecue chicken. All you need is skinless chicken, yogurt, ghee, and lemon juice.