Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau will leave your taste buds asking for more. Making with herbs and spices that have been picked fresh to provide an ultimate tasteful experience. Because, it is an excellent spice mix, full of flavor, almost as good using freshly ground spices. This tasty rice dish is a classic for North Indian meals. It gets its name from the Yakhni (meat stock) - pronounce as Akhni - it is cooked in. Serve Yakhni Pulao with just simple vegetable raita but or can go all out and add a curry dish too. Punjabi Pulao is a simple recipe and easy to cook but it has a tremendous taste that is create by chicken and whole spices. A great dish to serve with raita or some gravy. It's also as Punjabi Chicken Yakhni Pulao.
Pulao served with a bowl of raita, gravy, and achaar can make a complete meal, but it may also be served as part of a larger spread.
1. In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger, and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft.
2. Then remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full teacups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, then boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, remove and discard the whole spices.
3. In hot ghee/oil fry onions until very lightly golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to boil.
4. Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
5. Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on low heat for exactly 20 minutes. Remove from heat and mix the pilau.