Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Mix is a complete flavorsome solution for all your barbeque needs, be it chicken, beef, or any other meat. Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box. Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Tikka Seekh Kabab, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go. Kebabs are a healthier fast food option because they are not deep-fried and include bread and salad. However, kebab meat does contain fat and the amount will vary depending on the meat used.
1. Has high-calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is high (0.11 cal/oz).
2. Rich in vitamins and minerals (23.3%/cal) - a good source of Vitamin A, Iron, Manganese, Vitamin C, Phosphorus, Copper, and Magnesium.
3. Contains a high amount of risky components that may include saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and sugars (0.2%/oz).
4. Good source of proteins (24% of DV/100g). Good source of fiber (97% of DV/100g). Relatively high in saturated fat (28% of DV/100g).
5. Helps prevent infectious diseases and vision problems; Keeps skin and mucous membrane cells healthy.
6. Aids in transporting oxygen to the body cells; Plays a key role in providing strength to the immune system.