PINA COLADA FRUIT SALAD
Warm-up your summer days with a refreshing tropical taste of fruit blend. You can add a splash of coconut rum to kick up the taste of the salad.
- ½ a cup of Sugar
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Almond Extract
- 1 and ½ Cups of Green Grapes
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Coconut Extract
- 1 Full Can of Frozen Pina Colada Mix
- ½ Cup of Orange-Pineapple Juice
- Fresh Mint Thin Sliced - Optional (I would recommend adding them for an extra flavour to your salad)
- ½ Cup of Fresh Raspberries
- 1 and ½ Cups of Fresh Blueberries
- 1 and ½ Cups of Fresh Strawberries
- 1 and ½ Cup of Red Grapes (Seedless)
- 1 Can of Drained Pineapple Chunks
- Transfer all the sliced fruits into a large bowl.
- Mix all the fruit ingredients along with sugar until it gets completely dissolved.
- Now gently toss the fruits with dressing.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Once ready for serving add or top it up with Mint leaves.
SPARKLING MIXED FRUIT SALAD
A mix of mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, grapes and strawberries with a touch of wine as dressing and sparkling club soda is so delicious to have on these summer days. You can serve this fruit salad as a dessert with the dishes or as a whole bowl for representation purposes.
- 1 Can of Drained Mandarin Oranges
- ½ Cup of Chilled Club Soda
- 1 Cup of Green Grapes (Sliced into Halves)
- 1 Cup of White Grape Juice or Wine
- 1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries (Sliced into Halves)
- 1 Fresh Pineapple Cut into Small Chunks (Peeled) or 1 Can of drained Pineapple Chunks
- Place the sliced fruits in a large serving bowl.
- Mix all the grapes, strawberries, oranges and pineapple chunks.
- Now add the sparkling club soda and wine or grape juice.
- Mix the fruits and the liquid contents well.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours with occasional stirring.
- Serve cold and enjoy the delicacy of the soda flavour in fruits.
- You can add kiwi fruit slices too (Optional).
REFRESHING TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD
This particular colourful fruit salad is your kid-favourite. The tropical tasting salad is healthy and a family, friendly side dish that can be taken of course daily.
- 2 Medium-sized Sliced Bananas
- 2 Medium-sized Cubed Pears
- 3 Cups of Freshly Cubed Pineapple
- 4 Medium-sized Sliced and Peeled Kiwifruit
- ⅓ Cup of Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Medium-sized Peeled and Cubed Mangoes
- 2 Sliced Star Fruit
- ⅓ Cup of Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup of Halved Seedless Red Grapes
- 1 and ½ Cups of Freshly Sliced Strawberries
- Take all the sliced fruits into a big bowl.
- Add the sliced bananas, pears and juices.
- Add the pineapple chunks, kiwi slices, mangoes and grapes.
- Gently stir and mix them.
- Add the star fruit as a topping to the salad and serve deliciously.