It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi and Fried Rice
50g- Cashew nuts
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
2 tsp-Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Coriander seeds powder
1 tsp-Garam Masala
1 tsp-Ginger-garlic paste
2 tsp-Tomato sauce
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
1. Grind onion, tomato, cashew nuts, coconut int paste separately.
2. Soak poppy seeds for 1hr and grind them into paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add coriander seeds powder, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste.
4. After few min add tomato puree and after 2 min add onion paste, cashew nuts paste, coconut paste, poppy seeds paste, curd, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, butter, tomato sauce, sugar, panner slices and grated panner and mix the curry.
5. After 5 min add 1 more tsp red chilli powder and mix the curry.
6. Leave it for 10 min and put off the flame.
7. Take the curry into another bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
8. Serve it iwth roti, pulka, and naan.
- Make sure the curry is cooked well and soft.
- Grate some panner and cut remaining panner into slices