This recipe tastes good with rice and roti.
1 small cup-Green peas
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
2-Red dried chilies
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
- Clean and shred the cabbage, keep it aside.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies separately.
- Soak the green peas for 2 hours.
- Boil green peas and cabbage for 5-10 min and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red dried chilies, curry leaves and green chili slices.
- Add onion slices when they pop up. Sauté them for few min.
- Add tomato slices and let them cook for few minutes until the water evaporates.
- Now add the cabbage and green peas mix.
- Mix them well and let them cook for 3-5 min.
- Now add salt and after few minutes put off the flame.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with rice and roti.
- Red chili powder can also be added, but green chilies should be reduced if you like to add red chili powder.
- Frozen or fresh green peas can also be.