This recipe tastes good with rice and roti.
2 glasses- Water
A pinch-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
Salt- To taste
1/2 tsp-Coriander powder
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1 -Red dried chilli
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
- Peel and chop onions, carrots. Boil carrots for 5-8 mins.
- Grind onion slices with salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder. Make a smooth paste of it and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red dried chilli, curry leaves.
- Let them pop and add boiled carrot slices. Mix the curry.
- Now add some salt and the onion paste and mix the curry.
- After few minutes put off the flame. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with rice, roti.
- Onion slices can be added in seasoning apart from the paste.
- If the carrot has more salt add some besan flour and fry it for few min. Besan flour removes salty taste.