Tastes good with rice and can be eaten directly as salad.
1 kg- Carrots
6- Green chillies
3- Garlic cloves
Salt- To taste
1 tsp- Red chilli Powder
7-8tsp- Rice flour
- Peel and grate carrot slices.
- Grind green chilli, garlic cloves and salt.
- Now take rice flour in a vessel. Add the grated carrot, chilli paste and mix it well. If required add little water. Batter must be thick.
- Heat oil for deep fry, now take the batter into small quantity and spread as a small circles and deep fry it in the oil.
- Fry until golden brown. Serve the fryums directly or with rice.
- Fry it immediately when the batter is ready, don’t let the batter sit for some time. If fryums want to be soft reduce the rice floor and add some gram flour.
- Adding coriander leaves and curry leaves gives more taste.