Tastes good with rice and can be eaten directly as salad
300g/2 cups – Yogurt
1 tsp- Oil
1-Red Dried Chili
1 tsp- Mustard seeds
1 tsp- Cumin seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
½ bunch- Coriander leaves.
- Peel and grate carrot. Chop green chilies into small slices.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red dried chili, green chili slices. Let them pop up and then add grated carrot to it.
- Let that cool down for 5 min. Take yogurt in a vessel.
- Now add the mix to yogurt. Add salt mix the chutney well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it directly or with rice.
- Onion slices can be added for more taste.
- Instead of frying green chilies adding them to yogurt directly makes the chutney spicier.
- For great taste, serve it after few hours