consumed directly as a snack, tastes good as a rice side dish .
1/2 kg-Chinese okra
1 bunch-Coriander leaves
2 cups-Gram flour
1 tsp-Red chili powder
- Clean and chop Chinese okra, onion and green chilies into tiny pieces.
- Finely chop coriander leaves.
- Now add required salt to Chinese okra and mix it well. Leave it for 15 min.
- After 15 min squeeze away the water from Chinese okra.
- Now add onion, green chili slices and finely chopped coriander leaves to Chinese okra and mix it.
- Now add some Gram flour, little salt, red chili powder to the fryum mix. Don't use any water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Make tiny balls or desired shape of batter and deep fry it in oil.
- Serve it directly or with rice.
- Red chilli powder can be added as per your requirement of spicy taste.
- Make sure to select tender Chinese okra.
- Finely chopped curry leaves can be added.
- Instead of frying on the spot the fryums batter can dried in sun by drying them on a plastic sheet in desired shapes. And that sun dried fryums can be fried and consumed.
- Add coriander to make it more tasty.