It is good with Chapathi/Roti or Rice
½ cup-Soaked Green peas
3 tsp- Oil
A pinch-Turmeric powder
½ bunch-Coriander leaves
1 tsp-Coriander seeds
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
2 tsp-Coconut powder
2-Red dried chilli
- Clean and boil potatoes, carrot, beet root, green peas with Water and salt.
- After boiling strain the water and keep them aside.
- Grind poppy seeds, coriander seeds, ginger, garlic, onion, red dried chilli, coconut powder, cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon into paste. Soak this paste in yogurt for 30 min.
- Chop green chillies and onion into small slices and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry cashew nuts in it and add onion, green chilli slices.
- Fry them for few min and add boiled vegetables.
- After 5 min add Masala paste along with yogurt and boil the curry.
- After 5-7 min add salt and turmeric powder. Leave it for few min.
- Put off the flame and take the curry into another bowl.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with roti, naan and pulka.
- Some green chillies/red chilli powder can be added for spice curry.
- Make sure to boil the curry well.
- Seasoning seeds can be added as per your requirement.