It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi and Fried Rice
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1/2 cup-Coconut milk
1 tsp-kasturi methi
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
For masala paste:
1 cup-grated coconut
2 tsp-Poppy seeds
1. Clean and soak cashew nuts for 1 hour.
2. Chop onion into small slices.
3. Grind all the ingredients of masala paste and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion slices and fry them.
5. After few min add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, masala paste and coconut milk.
6. Add soaked cashew nuts when the coconut milk starts boiling.
7. After 5 min put off the flame if the curry is gravy.
8. Take the curry into a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves and kasturi methi.
9. Serve it with roti, pulka, naan.
- Ginger-garlic paste can be added while frying onions.
- Tomato puree can be added to.
- Add a small piece of butter to make the curry more soft and delicious.