It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi
2 tsp-Roasted Bengal gram
2 tsp-Dry coconut
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1. Grind roasted Bengal gram, dry coconut (grated), turmeric powder, salt, cumin seeds, garlic into powder.
2. Slit green chilies vertically. Remove seeds and stuff the grinded Masala paste into it.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add these masala stuffed green chilies and leave it for few min.
4. Mix it once and put off the flame.
5. Take curry into another bowl.
6. Serve it with rice and roti.
- Use bajji mirchi instead of green chilies if you feel it spice.
- Fry masala ingredients before grinding as per your requirement.