It is good with Chapathi/Roti or Rice
2 tsp-Cumin seeds
2 tsp-Sesame seeds
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1-Red dried chilli
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
1. Clean, peel and chop yellow cucumber into small pieces by removing seeds. Add salt to it and mix the slices.
2. After 15 min squeeze the water from yellow cucumber slices and takew that water into a bowl.
3. Grind Sesame seeds, salt and cumin seeds with the yellow cucumber water and make into a paste.
4. Add green chilli slices, yellow cucumber slices to the paste.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red dried chilli, curry leaves, hing and let them pop.
6. Garnish the chutney with seasoning and mix it while serving.
7. Serve it with rice, roti.
- Make sure to select greenish yellow cucumber.
- Tamarind juice can be added for tanginess.
- Never select sour cucumber.