2 Cups-Red gram
1 bunch-Coriander leaves
1 tsp-Red Chilli powder
¼ tsp-Turmeric powder
1. Clean and boil red gram and keep it aside.
2. Chop green chillies and onions into small slices. Finely chop coriander leaves and keep them aside.
3. Melt butter in a pan. Add green chilli, onion slices and coriander leaves.
4. Fry them for few min and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and the boiled dal/ red gram.
5. Mix the curry for few min. After 3-5 min add salt and red dried chilli.
6. Put off the flame and take the dal fry into another bowl.
7. Serve it with roti, pulka, naan, kulcha.
- Add butter for delicious dal fry.
- Squeeze lemon juice in it before serving.
- Keep on stirring dal fry to make it thick.