It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi
10-15-Fried Pepper Papads
1 tsp-Fenugreek seeds
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1-Red dried chilli
¼ tsp-Red chilli powder
A pinch-Turmeric powder
½ bunch-Coriander leaves
1. Clean and soak fenugreek seeds. Break fried papads into medium pieces and keep them aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, red dried chilli and let them pop up.
3. Add a glass of water, soaked fenugreek seeds.
4. After 5 min add Pepper Papads, turmeric powder, salt and red chilli powder and mix the curry.
5. Let it boil for few more minutes.
6. Put off the flame and take curry into another bowl.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
8. Serve it with roti, pulka, naan
- Make sure that more water remains in the curry.
- Red chilli powder is optional as the papads were peper flavoured.
- Onions and tomatoes can be added.