It is tasty with Roti/Chapathi and Fried Rice
1/2 cup-Green peas
1/2 cup -Mushrooms
1/2 cup -Drum stick
1/2 cup -Cherries
1 tsp-Ginger-garlic paste
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp-Garam Masala
1/2 bunch-Coriander leaves
For Coconut Paste:
1 tsp-Poppy seeds
1/2 cup-Grated Coconut
For Masala Paste:
1 tsp-Cumin Seeds
1/2 tsp-Coriander seeds
1/2 tsp-Caraway seeds
2-Single strand of Mace
1. Clean and chop all the vegetables (Potato, Green peas, Brinjal, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, carrot, beans, drumstick, cherries and take them into a bowl. Chop onion in o vertical slices.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add poppy seeds, cashew nuts, grated coconut and fry them. Grind these mix after cooling.
3. Fry and grind all the masala ingredients separately that include cumin seeds, cloves, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, coriander seeds, caraway seeds, green chillies, single strand of mace.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion slices, ginger-garlic paste, all the chopped vegetables, salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Leave it for 3-5 min.
5. Add some water and let it cook for few more min.
6. When the vegetables were boiled add some yogurt, grinded coconut paste, garam masala, Masala paste and mix the curry.
7. After 5 min, put off the flame and take curry into a bowl.
8. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
9. Serve it with roti, pulka, naan.
- In place of mushrooms, capsicum can be used.
- Always use tender coconut.