Paneer Coconut Gravy Curry is delicious and can be served with plain rice, jeera rice or even flat breads like chapathi and roti etc.
Paneer Coconut Gravy Curry Recipe
Coconut paneer gravy curry is a true delicacy of cottage cheese along with onions, tomatoes, coconut milk blended in spice masala which makes a delicious side dish with jeera rice, plain rice, chapathi, pulka, roti and butter nan.
- 3 tsp-Oil/Ghee
- 1 tsp-Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp-Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp-Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp-Curry masala
- 1 cup-Coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
- To taste-Salt
- 1/2 tsp-Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp-Garam masala
- 1 tsp-Red chilli Powder
- 1/2-Coriander leaves
- Small piece-Butter
1 Cup-Paneer slices
1. Remove water from paneer. Cut it to medium slices.
- 2. Chop onion into vertical slices. Chop tomato and grind it into paste.
- 3. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, onion slices, ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste, curry masala, coconut milk. Mix it.
- 4. Leave it for 5 min and then add Paneer slices, salt, pepper powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder.
- 5. After 5 min put off the flame and add butter.
- 6. Take the curry into a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- 7. Serve it with roti, pulka, naan, kulcha.
• Green chillies can be used for more spice, they have to blended with tomato.
• Make sure the curry is gravy.
• Curry masala will be available in market and it can be made at home