Sweet Corn Pulao/Biryani is delicious and mouth-watering dish blend with juicy sweet corn kernels and pulao rice along with aromatic spice mix cooked with saffron, garnished with fried crispy onions.
Delicious Sweet Corn Pulao/ Biryani
Sweet Corn Biryani/Pulao recipe is simple to prepare and cook inspite of its delicious taste. The dish is popular for its mouth-watering aroma that comes from a blend of spices, juicy sweet corn kernels , saffron and garnished crispy fried onions.
- 1. Chop onion, tomato into small slices, capsicum into round slices.
- 2. Clean and boil sweet corn and grind green chillies. Keep both of them aside.
- 3. Clean and dry basmati rice.
- 4. Heat oil in a cooker. Add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste and fry them.
- 5. Add onion slices, capsicum slices and fry the curry. Add coriander leaves to it.
- 6. If the ingredients were completely fried, then add tomato slices, boiled sweet corn and fry the curry.
- 7. Add green chilli paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and mix the curry.
- 8. Add cleaned basmati rice to it and add some water. Close the lid.
- 9. After 3 whistles put off the flame and after few min take the pulao into a bowl.
- 10. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- 11. Serve it directly.
• Add green peas and cashew nuts as per your requirement.
• Potato slices and carrot slices can be added to it.