It is good with Chapathi/Roti or Rice
2 tsp-Gram flour
1/4 tsp-Amchur powder
1/4 tsp-Turmeric powder
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1 tsp-Coriander seeds powder
2 tsp-Mustard seeds
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 pod-Curry leaves
1. Take gram flour in a frying pan. Fry it for few min and put off the flame.
2. Add amchur powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, mustard seeds to it and mix it.
3. Slit green chillies vertically and remove the seeds.
4. Stuff them with gram flour masala mix.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and let them pop.
6. Add stuffed green chilies and let them cook.
7. After 5 min put off the flame and take the curry into a bowl.
8. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- In place green chillies, bajji mirchi can be used.
- Add ginger-garlic paste as per your requirement.