It is a very tasty lunch supplement
3/4 kg-Basmati rice
1 cup-Sweet corn
1 tsp-Cumin seeds
1 tsp-Ginger-Garlic paste
1/2 tsp-Garam Masala
1 tsp-Red chilli powder
1 bunch-Coriander leaves
1. Chop onion, tomato into small slices, capsicum into round slices.
2. Clean and boil sweet corn and grind green chillies. Keep both of them aside.
3. Clean and dry basmati rice.
4. Heat oil in a cooker. Add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste and fry them.
5. Add onion slices, capsicum slices and fry the curry. Add coriander leaves to it.
6. If the ingredients were completely fried, then add tomato slices, boiled sweet corn and fry the curry.
7. Add green chilli paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and mix the curry.
8. Add cleaned basmati rice to it and add some water. Close the lid.
9. After 3 whistles put off the flame and after few min take the pulao into a bowl.
10. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
11. Serve it directly.
- Add green peas and cashew nuts as per your requirement.
- Potato slices and carrot slices can be added to it.